AGWM Europe Spiritual Formation Beta Course
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dalene Good

Day 2 zane anderson sermon Empty Day 2 zane anderson sermon

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:43 pm
I am looking forward to the opportunity to interact with everyone...

The initial question Zane asked "will you get to where God is calling you " rang in my heart. I think there is a point where we realize how hard it is to change deeply. And I so want to mature and be pleasing to Him. He said that we arent going to get there if we are not willing to change. Its easy to continue in the "same ol same ol". But I want to move forward. It's been a strange season for awhile and I want to join in saying "I am coming out".

The concept of personal dominion was also interesting. Too often the term dominion relates in my head with the enemy, but God wants to help us be self-controlled. For some reason, it helps me to see it related to dominion better than "control".

Where do I need a breakthru? In my thoughts. I felt like God wanted me to study last year about my mind being recalibrated. I know that I assume things off of wrong perceptions. But I still need to implement more completely having the mind of Christ.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum